Learn more about our modern and accessible spaces at Chain Lane
Room Hire at Chain Lane Community Centre
Chain Lane has had community space on this site (in some way shape or form) for nearly 80 years and we are now a community owned and managed charitable organisation. Once the building redevelopment was completed in 2015, it began a new chapter.
The Community Centre is well-located and fully accessible; an ideal place to have parties, meetings, weekly classes, training sessions and other events.
- Fully accessible building
- Free on site parking
- Staff on site Monday to Friday 9am-1pm
- Independent out of hours access (evenings & weekends)
- Wifi throughout the building
- Green outside spaces
- Toilet for people with disabilities with nappy changing facilities
- Refreshments & Catering upon request
- A range of furniture to use and equipment to hire
- Well-equipped communal kitchen
You can find our timetable of regular activities and contact details for group leaders on our ‘what’s on?’ page.
Please get in touch to find out more. Our office is open Monday to Friday, from 9:00am – 1:00pm. Call 01423 861 066 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you soon.